- 1990–1991 au pair in Bologna, Italy – inspiration for Art
- 1991–1998 study of Art and German (after modern Art history: focus on Fine Arts) at Carl-von-Ossietzky-University Oldenburg, 1st and 2nd state exams
- 1995–1996 focus on Fine Arts and American Art at Liberal Arts College, Illinois, USA
(Native American museums, NYC skyscrapers, endless landscapes in the Southwest)
- … travelling, teacher training, experiences in schools, moves, since 2003 in Dresden, self-employment
- since 2008 freelance in Art Studio Ashley, Baerensteiner Str., Dresden: Instead of motivating others to paint , finally, time again for consistent further -development of my own work!
- lives and works in Dresden
- 2013: the Studio had to be closed